I know I just finished posting about New Zealand, but I didn't want you to think that all was bad in Sydney either.
Yesterday, Anna and I got the kids off to school and then loaded the surf board on the car and headed to Freshwater Beach and surfed. We still are not very good but it was a beautiful day and with a shortie wetsuit the water was fine.
In the afternoon, we pulled the kids out of school early and had a surprise for them. One of my former students owns a couple of PT practices here in Sydney and serves on the board of a family foundation of one of his former patients. This friend of of his offered to give us an aerial tour of Sydney is his private helicopter. The kids had no idea until we pulled up to the heliport. It was a very cool way to see the Opera house, the Harbour Bridge, and Sydney in general. Check out the picks--Anna makes a good co-pilot don't you think?




No comments:
Post a Comment